1000 000... Times

When I look to your deep blue eyes
I feel It Emotion

When I feel you in my inside
I feel It Emotion

When I feel that how deep my love to you is
I feel It Emotion

Million to million to unlimited
I feel I feel the sex with you

When you come to deep myself
I feel that enjoying
I feel that wild fire, wild burn
I feel like than I am on the rollercoaster
Falling and flying in the deep space 
In the psychedelic world, In Colors

I am in flaming
My heart burns to you so light fire for you

I am falling to you so hard 
Stars shine in my reality
I feel so lovely fire, when I feel you inside me
It feel so good, so hard than 1000 000... Times
Deep space pulses than my heart for you
'cause I love you so much 
And I feel happy with you
Thanx you helped to me

I am confident 'cause you respect to me 
You really love to me

I feel so good 1000 000... Times
When I with you

You touching to me
You looking to me
You smiling to me

And I feel 1000 000 stars shining

I feel hope, I feel so sweet feelings

When you are telling I love you, to me

It feel feels than 1000 000... times my heart pulses and I am flying in clouds
In galaxies, on the far away

I love so be in 1000 000... Times in with you

And I am telling to you also I love you really

I wanna that you're happy, so happy with me

1000 000... Times into times no limits

27.11.2016

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

1. Ovi Zone8:n

36. Zone8: Helpottava vapaus oikeutetun suuttumuksen jälkeen/Matkalla Alicialla

33. Zone8: He make me so grazy; Cecjia rakkaani