Bad bitch

Hey everybody
I am that sexy woman
Bitch, bad bitch, bad bitch

I don't care what else others are thinking about me
I am living my life, my dreams to true
I don't care, I don't care

This is my life and this is I 
If you don't like me, so what?
I love myself, I care myself
And I have people who love to me to own self

I have The Life, do have you?

I am the Bitch, I don't care what you thinking at me

I can sex so hard, I can be beautiful
Even before I hate myself so much, but now I am this what God create me
I respect myself, 
do you what do, do you hate yourself
Why?

To Yourself don't hate, 'cause human is beautiful
Be yourself, be like every woman is, you can be so sexy
You can be Bitch, who respect herself

Bad bitches are women, whos respect herselfs
Whos feel happy, feel emotions
Feel so sexy, really smile to you
They are strongs
They feel confidents, that they are beautifuls and braves

Bad bitches are so cool 
They give to men, satisfied to them, but if man don't respect them,
These Bad bitches left to man alone and say to him: fuck you asshole

Nobody can tame Century's woman Ever!

This Day's women is so Independent!

Bad bitch Bad bitch Bad bitch whoaa

Bad bitch has enjoyin' to Life
Bad bitch loves dancin', party, smoke and to sex 
But bad bitch is so smart
And is studying to all and Live at full, every heartbeat, every second
And loves people and is helpin'

Bad bitch believes meaning of Life, to deep love, to deep Light, deep feelings, believes Liberation and Revolution

Bad bitch loves to you if even you don't perfect, whats perfect?
Perfect is The Lie, Big Lie

I am Bad Bitch, I wannabe
I am, hey everybody

I wanna fuck you, love to you

I am happy to my life
I am this beautiful woman
I am Bad Bitch, who loves party and philosophy

Bad bitch Bad bitch
Whoaaa

27.11.2016

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

1. Ovi Zone8:n

36. Zone8: Helpottava vapaus oikeutetun suuttumuksen jälkeen/Matkalla Alicialla

33. Zone8: He make me so grazy; Cecjia rakkaani