Deep pulsing heart, my heartbeat always

I look at you, to your eyes
I live at full again
Again my heartbeat pulsing
I fly to stars, way to stars
I feel deep
Deep feelings again
I listen to music
I have flow, I get to flow
Strong feelings are strength
I can
I fly in Universe
It feeling feels so good
Baby, beibei
Go ahead at full
Deep down is to so strong
Every angst can be deep strong
You can be stronger
Stronger than yesterday
You can believe
You can trust, that Life is taking
When I hear deep music
When I feel it in my heart, deep my heart
Waves to at full
Waves in your head, in your mind 
All is flow
When you focused, forget clocks, forget time, 
forget to all, even you are doing
Your mind is free
Your mind is flying
You are, you have flying
You breathe, you have feeling
When I am dancing
My heartbeat pulsing with music
Beats of music, I am feel
This is my extacy, my deep down
I am so stronger, enjoying in Life

26.1.2021

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

1. Ovi Zone8:n

36. Zone8: Helpottava vapaus oikeutetun suuttumuksen jälkeen/Matkalla Alicialla

33. Zone8: He make me so grazy; Cecjia rakkaani