My heart flames

My heart flames
I fallin love with you again and again
1000 000... times
I flyin' in galaxies without limits
When I look to your beautiful blue eyes
So blue than deep water, than deep space
Your eyes glitter light of life
Light of love to me
Your look get me fallin' to fantastic trips, to extacyfeelings

My heart pulses so hard, when I look to you
I feel your strong love to me
I love you so much
I remember your touching on me
I remember your words to me
You say to me; I am so beautiful, Rose, Tulip and Peyote
You say; I love you so much
Thank you my dear, I feel happy
And I miss you so much
Home is there where my heart

My heart pulses to you, for you
 I belong beside to you
With you
I think you always  I am without you
But I know we see again
I am waiting
No long, I am with you again
My hearts belongs to you
You are so sexy, cute, graceful and beautiful

I remember what you touches feels on my body, what you feel in my inside
I remember when good your hair smell
And what your body feels down my fingers
To you I am always waiting
And now youre are ttue, my dreams are so true
I am so happy, when I finally find you, my dear
Just you, I am waiting so long time
And now you are with me
My heart flames so hard from you
Future is our time
Now is our time

I feel freedom with you
Now I don't be alone anymore
When you are with me

In the shadow in the light 
I love you

Don't cry for me, now all is well
I love you, my heart is don't broken anymore
'Cause you are my soulmate, my dear
You gives hope to me, you love to me now
And I can trust to you

Your eyes, shine so beautiful so deep sky
Stars dancing when is you are look to me
We walking to stars
We have en route to big adventures
Far away to behind stars, unknown Galaxies together

We are soulmates
We say to goodbye Milkyway
Our story is fire, written to stars
Fantastic fire flames in my heart
When I look to you
My heart flames for you so much
When I know and feel that you love to me really

14.11.2016


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

1. Ovi Zone8:n

36. Zone8: Helpottava vapaus oikeutetun suuttumuksen jälkeen/Matkalla Alicialla

33. Zone8: He make me so grazy; Cecjia rakkaani